Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I had a wonderful day today. It started with being in NYC to watch the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade, having dinner with my roommates (Belinda and Beth) and Belinda's family (Harland, Amy, Grace, Abby, Adriel, and Adriel's friends....Matt, Lisa, and Cindy), and great phone conversations with my mom, brother, and Brent. What a wonderful day. I am very thankful for my knowledge of Christ and his teachings, family, friends, good health, job, and many other blessings. I strive to be thankful at every turn for what I have and work to impart of what I have to those in need. Doing this is like having Thanksgiving every day....but with less calories!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I am excited to read your updates!!! :)